- This event has passed.
Mardi Gras Party
February 8 @ 7:30 pm - 10:00 pm$25
Come celebrate Mardi Gras with live music provided by the Greg Rahn Band with Fat Tuesday Horns! This exciting band features:
– Greg Rahn, piano
– Tom Politzer, saxophonist from the legendary band Tower of Power;
– Mike Rinta, trombonist with Jimmy Vaughan
– Rich Armstrong, trumpet with Lydia Pense & Cold Blood
– Tim Eschliman, bass, formerly with Etta James
– Jeff Campitelli, drums, formerly with Joe Satriani
Sit back back and enjoy the great music, or dance if you like! Wine, Beer, and Signature New Orleans cocktails and snacks will be available! Your ticket guarantees you a free drink and, if you are so inclined, a spot to join in the second line with the fun Mardi Gras Parade! Tickets are $25. Available online BrownPaperTickets.com, by phone from museum office at 707.745.5435, or in person at the museum and Bookshop Benicia.